Pilates Instructor FAQ
Labs are held on Friday's and Saturday's from 1-7pm.
When are the modules?
|All Labs meet from 1:00-7:00pm each day*||Term 1||Term 2||Term 3||Term 4|
|March 22-May 16||June 7-August 1||October 25-December 19||January 10-March 6|
Yes, the terms are progressive from Introduction to Foundations to Intermediate and finish with Advanced.
With proof of certification you may be eligible for tuition credit. Must be PEAK Pilates certification to qualify.
If level 1 is complete:
- A student will receive academic credit for the Introduction and Foundations terms.
- Student will start in Term 3: Intermediate Pilates
If Level 2 is complete:
- A student will receive academic credit for the Introduction, Foundations and Intermediate terms.
- Student will start in Term 4: Advanced Pilates
Specific fees/costs will be determined by Life Time Academy admissions, but it is appropriate to communicate students will get a credit and the specific dates of the term they will start will be communicated.
To learn more about your eligibility, please Contact us for more information.
With a Pilates Instructor certification, you can work in a variety of settings depending on your area of focus and your personal schedule and abilities. For example, our graduates have found careers anywhere from large national gyms to smaller boutique studios, self-employment, and beyond.
See available Scholarships & Discounts.
Monthly Financing. If you are unable to pay your course balance in full, you are able to split your tuition payments over each 8-week term into two separate payments.
- First payment is due by date outlined within student's Enrollment Agreement. All subsequent payments are due the 15th of each month.
- Tuition must be paid in full in order to receive code to sit for PMA's NCPT exam.
- A $49.00 Enrollment Fee is processed during the enrollment process for this option.
Life Time Academy does not guarantee job placement as employment is always at the full discretion of the employer. However, we do offer Placement Assistance:
- Partnership with Life Time. We guarantee each of our graduates will receive an interview with Life Time, if Life Time is a desired potential employer. *Graduates do need to apply for a position before being offered the interview.
- Additional Placement Services. We strive to help you find a job you love. We are always connecting with potential employers and send updated info on job postings as we learn about them. If you are curious about the jobs in your area, give us a call; we’re happy to help you on your search!
The Pilates Method Alliance® (PMA®) is the international, not–for–profit, professional association dedicated to the teachings of Joseph H. and Clara Pilates. The PMA Certification Exam is the only actual Pilates Certification in the country. In order to sit for the PMA Exam, you must have completed a comprehensive Pilates training course such as ours. This training will prepare you for the PMA Exam.